Friday, October 14, 2011

I just want to say THANK YOU! To everyone that is visiting my blog and giving a donation to help Jaidyn come home. Seeing the kindness of people that we don't know help us to help a child in need of a family brings me such encouragement. I was very discouraged over this adoption because it has taken us so long. I have felt that this mountain was too much for us and that it was impossible. But seeing the donations lifted my spirit so much and made me realize that God is in this with us. That we will bring our daughter home and this is gonna happen. The day that I posted on Adeye's blog I had little hope, but I felt a nudge from the Lord that I should just put the link to my blog on it and prayed. I also prayed that it would rain where we live because we have not seen drops of rain in a long time. We have actually had fires around our home in our neighborhood. Thankfully, not one house was affected and the fires were stopped. So, I prayed that God would send the rain that we need so badly and help our family bring Jaidyn home. Well, the next day it rained for a long time. A good soaking rain! I was so suprised by the fact that it rained the very next day and I remembered that quick short prayer. I felt in my heart that God was speaking to me that I am not in this alone and He is on my side. Now, I know and believe the scriptures and pray and quoted them in my quiet time. I know that He is for me and not against me and that through Him all things are possible.But to really see it happening is just so exciting. I felt joy and hope and peace rising back up inside my heart.  I know that He called us to keep the three girls together. I felt it when I was in China and we took the picture of the three girls sitting together at the school. I just had this faith rise up in me that they would all be in our family.I also quickly tried to reason that it was crazy thinking to try it, and tried to just remove it from my mind. I also know that during one of my times of prayer  asking God to find a family for her I heard His voice speak to me that we are her family. We knew her, met her, and prayed for her and He was placing her into our family. So thank you for giving and helping Jaidyn. Thank you for being the hands and feet of the Lord. We will pay it forward in return. I just hope to convey how much this means to me and to our family. We are so very thankful!


Jaidyn Grace

Jaidyn at school

Thank you from all of us!

1 comment:

Aus said...

You're welcome! One of the many surprises we experienced during our adoption journeys was how open and loving the 'adoptive community' is - we very much feel like we have an 'extended family' numbering many who were once strangers and are now a part of that family. I could recount many stories of one or more adoptive family - while in country or before or after - that stepped up to help another family out...we "get it"...it's what we do for each other - and it's just a 'value added benifit' to being an adoptive family!

hugs - hold firm!! - aus and co.

Jailynn's 1st Thanksgiving

My GuestBook

Hi! I am glad you are visiting my blog! Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. It will mean so much to me, Jordyn and Jailynn!

The rest of our family

In case anyone was curious: Here are som pictures of my oldest son, Joey and his family. Joey and Kym have three children: my beloved grandbabies: Hayden 4yrs old, Noah 22 months old, and Phoenix 9 months old. We have been helping Joey and Kym get on their feet and they have been living with us since December. They are now able to get their own place and will move out in April. I will miss them and miss the babies. I will just have to babysit!

God Is Awesome!

myspace

myspace

I am Praising God tonight because He has Heard my cries and answered my prayers. We have recieved a generation donation from a wonderful family toward our fund raising efforts. We have also recieved generous donations from wonderful people through this website and through Jailynn's Prayer. So far, the total fundraising has reached a total of $4000!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you to everyone for helping us to bring Jailynn home! We are hoping to travel sometime this month and still need to raise money. I know that God is providing for our family through the unselfish and generous giving from special and wonderful people like you!

We have our LOA!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Happy Holidays!

Happy Halloween (a little late)

Our Fun At the Texas State Fair

Amanda's Party!

Jordyn and Amanda's Birthday Party