Monday, January 25, 2010

Jailynn's First Christmas (A little late post)


This was Jailynn's very first Christmas and her first Christmas with Jordyn!

All six of my clan sat on the couch and patiently waited for thier turn to open pesents. They were genuinly happy as they watched each other open thier gifts. This was a Christmas first... usually it is chaos as everyone ope presents at the same timeand paper flies everywhere!

Jailynn was exploring the gifts!


Santa brought Jordyn a DSI...just what she asked for.


Santa brought Jailynn and JonMarc a nintendo ds too!


JonMarc loved his toys from Santa!!


Jailynn loved all her gifts from Santa!!


Before all the presents are opened....


After the presents are all opened...


Christmas was beautiful and we even had a white Christmas morning n Texas. It was a Christmas Miracle. Christmas was so very special. The pictures do not do any justice. We had a special time together and everyone absolutely loved it all. Christmas was very special due to  generous Angel and my sister. I pray a special for them. I know this is about our Christmas together, but my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Haiti. I am even more thankful for our blessings this year and pray for the recovery process for Haiti.
                                                                           

No comments:

Jailynn's 1st Thanksgiving

My GuestBook

Hi! I am glad you are visiting my blog! Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. It will mean so much to me, Jordyn and Jailynn!

The rest of our family

In case anyone was curious: Here are som pictures of my oldest son, Joey and his family. Joey and Kym have three children: my beloved grandbabies: Hayden 4yrs old, Noah 22 months old, and Phoenix 9 months old. We have been helping Joey and Kym get on their feet and they have been living with us since December. They are now able to get their own place and will move out in April. I will miss them and miss the babies. I will just have to babysit!

God Is Awesome!

myspace

myspace

I am Praising God tonight because He has Heard my cries and answered my prayers. We have recieved a generation donation from a wonderful family toward our fund raising efforts. We have also recieved generous donations from wonderful people through this website and through Jailynn's Prayer. So far, the total fundraising has reached a total of $4000!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you to everyone for helping us to bring Jailynn home! We are hoping to travel sometime this month and still need to raise money. I know that God is providing for our family through the unselfish and generous giving from special and wonderful people like you!

We have our LOA!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Happy Holidays!

Happy Halloween (a little late)

Our Fun At the Texas State Fair

Amanda's Party!

Jordyn and Amanda's Birthday Party