Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Revelation and Understanding!

PimpingYourSpace.com. All you can need.
PimpingYourSpace.com Rules!

I just want to share a couple of things that God has been teaching me this week. I am so thankful to have a relationship with the Father and that He is renewing my heart and mind, and teaching me how to Trust in Him. These are concepts that I should know, I know in my head, i have heard before, and now God is giving me revelation knowledge of His Truth! God is so good to us! When we ask.. we receive. When we knock.. the door opens, and when we seek we find! I have been seeking God and asking for a deeper relationship with Him and He has answered my prayers. The truth that God has revealed to me is that I have been in bondage thinking. I have thought that God does not truly hear my prayers, that I am not worthy, or that He just chooses not to answer me to teach me a lesson. The truth is that He has heard my prayers, He is answering them whether I see it or not, and I am worhty through His Son Jesus! I have also realized by His gentle nudging, that I have had a poverty mindset. I have operated in a state of lack, not having enough, not able to make ends meet, etc...etc.. Maybe this is harder to explain than I thought. What I am trying to say is that God has set me free from a wrong way of thinking, and He has opened my eyes to the truth. God is a loving Father and wants to bless me and my family. He is capable of providing More than Enough for us so that we can in turn be a blessing to others. I am not talking about name it and claim..I want a BMW thing (by the way...I do not want a BMW, this is just an example, I am a minivan Mommy). But that God can and will provide more than enough for our family when we learn how to see Him as our provider and not our paycheck. I read a book called Prosperity with A Purpose and I Highly recommend it. I understand now the Godly and Biblical truth about Finances and Prosperity that I did not understand before. I can see a clearer picture of how God wants to use us and bless us. Maybe I am babbling away and not making sense, then I apologize. I am thankful to God for His revelation of truth to me and I can now declare in Faith that I know He will provide for us More than enough!!
Now if I can Humor you just a little longer...I want to share about what happened in church tonight! First of all, my glasses were misplaced by a certain little toddler running around our house. We were a little late for Church trying to find my glasses! I looked everywhere and could not find them so I had to go to Church half blind. We had a special speaker tonight and I have really been looking forward to this service. I was disappointed that I could not see but I was listening really closely. Maybe more so because I could not see! The speaker was Jim Cavziel, the actor who played Jesus in The Passion of The Christ. I highly recommend watching that movie if you have never seen it before. His message was soooo good and he is so humble. Well, we got to meet him and he signed a CD of the Bible on CD we purchased. I can honestly say I was star struck as I shook his hand and tried to communicate with Him. All I could say is that he was awesome and his message was awesome! My hands shook and my voice shook as I spoke to him. Yes...I admit it...I am a goofball. Anyway, my point is, I wonder how I will react to seeing Jesus face to face in heaven? Will I be able to speak at all? Will I fall down in worship? Or will I jump up and down in worship and praising Him? I think I will probably not be able to speak and fall down at His feet. But I really just want to give Him a big HUG! Happy Easter Week and I hope that everyone reading this knows Jesus on a personal level and will go to church this Easter!

No comments:

Jailynn's 1st Thanksgiving

My GuestBook

Hi! I am glad you are visiting my blog! Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. It will mean so much to me, Jordyn and Jailynn!

The rest of our family

In case anyone was curious: Here are som pictures of my oldest son, Joey and his family. Joey and Kym have three children: my beloved grandbabies: Hayden 4yrs old, Noah 22 months old, and Phoenix 9 months old. We have been helping Joey and Kym get on their feet and they have been living with us since December. They are now able to get their own place and will move out in April. I will miss them and miss the babies. I will just have to babysit!

God Is Awesome!

myspace

myspace

I am Praising God tonight because He has Heard my cries and answered my prayers. We have recieved a generation donation from a wonderful family toward our fund raising efforts. We have also recieved generous donations from wonderful people through this website and through Jailynn's Prayer. So far, the total fundraising has reached a total of $4000!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you to everyone for helping us to bring Jailynn home! We are hoping to travel sometime this month and still need to raise money. I know that God is providing for our family through the unselfish and generous giving from special and wonderful people like you!

We have our LOA!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Happy Holidays!

Happy Halloween (a little late)

Our Fun At the Texas State Fair

Amanda's Party!

Jordyn and Amanda's Birthday Party