Sunday, April 12, 2009

HE IS Risen!




Happy Easter!
I love Easter! This is by far my favorite holiday because it has such a special meaning to me...celebrating the day that Jesus rose from the grave. Many people do not believe that this truly happned and think Christians are crazy to believe it. When you believe in Jesus...He makes His presense known to those that seek Him. Just try and you will see. Ask Him to make himself known to you and He will.
With that said, I want to share that I am thankful this Easter that my son Joey has rededicated himself to the Lord! I felt that it was important for Joey and Kym to come to church with us this Sunday and I was praying that they would come. I knew that there would be oppositional force against me and believe me there was. Not from Joey and Kym...but from the enemy. We have been under spiritual attack for a while. And it always seems the worse on the day we are going to church. Well, the important part is that Joey and Kym came to church and Joey made a life changing decision. I am praising God for that.I have been praying for Joey and Kym since they have moved in with us...and before that too. I will keep praying for their family as well. I am just so thankful that Joey has taken the first step to get his life together and i am excited to see where the Lord leads him.
Hope that everyone had a Happy and Blessed Easter Holiday!

No comments:

Jailynn's 1st Thanksgiving

My GuestBook

Hi! I am glad you are visiting my blog! Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. It will mean so much to me, Jordyn and Jailynn!

The rest of our family

In case anyone was curious: Here are som pictures of my oldest son, Joey and his family. Joey and Kym have three children: my beloved grandbabies: Hayden 4yrs old, Noah 22 months old, and Phoenix 9 months old. We have been helping Joey and Kym get on their feet and they have been living with us since December. They are now able to get their own place and will move out in April. I will miss them and miss the babies. I will just have to babysit!

God Is Awesome!

myspace

myspace

I am Praising God tonight because He has Heard my cries and answered my prayers. We have recieved a generation donation from a wonderful family toward our fund raising efforts. We have also recieved generous donations from wonderful people through this website and through Jailynn's Prayer. So far, the total fundraising has reached a total of $4000!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you to everyone for helping us to bring Jailynn home! We are hoping to travel sometime this month and still need to raise money. I know that God is providing for our family through the unselfish and generous giving from special and wonderful people like you!

We have our LOA!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Happy Holidays!

Happy Halloween (a little late)

Our Fun At the Texas State Fair

Amanda's Party!

Jordyn and Amanda's Birthday Party