Friday, March 13, 2009
I am still waiting and praying for a miracle that we can travel on March 26th. We have limited window of time to make the decision (by Monday at the latest) in order to keep the consulate appointment. I know that with God all things are possible and I am not giving up yet. The worst case will be that we have to postpone until May. If that happens, I am going to send Jailynn the biggest and best care package possible with toys, candy, and clothes> I am going to send her a letter so she knows that we are still coming, and that we are thinking of her everyday. I am also going to send her new pictures of her family and of Jordyn. I am also going to go into nesting mode and paint and decorate her room. Preparing myself this Way will help me to overcome the devastation of having to wait another 6-8 weeks. I know that it will go by fast, but I just feel like it will be forever away and more waiting. I am so ready to be on the plane and on our way to bringing her home. I believe that a lot can change in the next few days and God can do a miracle. So I will keep waiting, hoping, praying, and believing. Please pray for us and pray for Jailynn.
Posted by Melanie at 6:35 PM
Hi! I am glad you are visiting my blog! Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. It will mean so much to me, Jordyn and Jailynn!
The rest of our family
In case anyone was curious: Here are som pictures of my oldest son, Joey and his family. Joey and Kym have three children: my beloved grandbabies: Hayden 4yrs old, Noah 22 months old, and Phoenix 9 months old. We have been helping Joey and Kym get on their feet and they have been living with us since December. They are now able to get their own place and will move out in April. I will miss them and miss the babies. I will just have to babysit!