Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Beautiful Day!


Jordyn having fun swimming!

Jailynn caught on fast!

Anna and Jailynn

Jailynn wanted in Jordyn's float! She is a funny girl!

This is Jailynn's first time to ever go swimming...we had a great bonding time.

Three Happy Sisters!

Playing in the water with Big Sisters Help.

Sisters finally together again!

Jailynn is happy on adoption signing day!

Getting her hand print for the final paper work and adoption agreement.



Signing final adoption Agreement. It is officail today!!!

Signing the Agreement.

Getting my thumbprint! This is really happening!

Getting ready to sign teh paperwork.

In the hotel lobby with our guide Amy. Today is the day to complete the paperwork!

Anna and Jailynn on Gotcha day.

1 comment:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Congratulations on your final paperwork!! So happy for all of you. All of your girls are beautiful!! They just make me smile. I'm so happy that Jailynn is doing well, and happy to be coming home to her family. I can hardly wait to meet her.

Love ya,

Sheri

Jailynn's 1st Thanksgiving

My GuestBook

Hi! I am glad you are visiting my blog! Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. It will mean so much to me, Jordyn and Jailynn!

The rest of our family

In case anyone was curious: Here are som pictures of my oldest son, Joey and his family. Joey and Kym have three children: my beloved grandbabies: Hayden 4yrs old, Noah 22 months old, and Phoenix 9 months old. We have been helping Joey and Kym get on their feet and they have been living with us since December. They are now able to get their own place and will move out in April. I will miss them and miss the babies. I will just have to babysit!

God Is Awesome!

myspace

myspace

I am Praising God tonight because He has Heard my cries and answered my prayers. We have recieved a generation donation from a wonderful family toward our fund raising efforts. We have also recieved generous donations from wonderful people through this website and through Jailynn's Prayer. So far, the total fundraising has reached a total of $4000!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank You! Thank you to everyone for helping us to bring Jailynn home! We are hoping to travel sometime this month and still need to raise money. I know that God is providing for our family through the unselfish and generous giving from special and wonderful people like you!

We have our LOA!!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Happy Holidays!

Happy Halloween (a little late)

Our Fun At the Texas State Fair

Amanda's Party!

Jordyn and Amanda's Birthday Party